Security Deposit-Critical Assistance

1. We serve all 69 rural Wisconsin counties. If you are in Dane, Milwaukee or Racine county, we unfortunately cannot provide you with any assistance.

2. Since we are a state-wide organization, we require that you check with any local agencies to see if they can help you first. For a list of agencies by county Click Here. If you have dependent children and an eviction notice, please contact your local Emergency Assistance agency. A map of agenices by county is available Here. If they cannot help or are out of funds, then continue reading these requirements.

2. You MUST include proof of income for all the different incomes you and your new household members receive. This includes things like Child Support, SSI benefits and income from pensions in addition to wages from an employer.

3. Your landlord must fill out and sign the bottom half of page 6 before the application is returned to us.

4. We cannot process your application unless it is entirely complete. Please call us at 1-888-400-5974 or at 1-608-238-2084 if you have questions about the application process.

5. We guarantee that you will be treated fairly and in accordance with all agency policies throughout the application process. If you are interested please Click Here to see our non-discrimination policy.

Critical Assistance-Security Deposit Application PDF